March 20, 2018
Attention TISD.net Commercial Hosting Customer:
Welcome to DE Web Works! As of March 20, 2018, DE Web Works has become your new website hosting services provider. This includes the website hosting, domain name management, DNS service and email service that you were previously using TISD for.
TISD.net chose to partner with D.E. Web Works for several reasons including that we are a local company providing local service and support, we provide the industry's best spam and virus filtering, and we have virtually no downtime.
D.E. Web Works is a full-service technology and marketing solutions company based out of Victoria, TX that has been providing marketing, website design, computer repair, networking and hosting services since 1996.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TISD closing?
- Not at all. TISD will continue to provide Internet and Voice services as well as residential computer repair.
- Will my rate increase?
- As part of our agreement with TISD, we will continue to provide the same service to you at the same rate that you have been paying with TISD for at least 1 year. We will also be switching you to annual billing to simplify your billing process.
- When will I see my first bill?
- We plan of having all billing migrated over in April and you will receive your first annual bill from us at that time.
- Who should I contact in case of any problems?
- You may contact DE Web Works for any issues you may have regarding your website or email. Even if your account has not migrated over, we can still help. If you have an issue with your TISD Internet or Phone Service, you will continue to contact them directly.
- Can I start my migration earlier?
- Of course. If you'd like to get your migration underway sooner, just give us a call and we'll move you up the list.
- Do I need to do anything for the migration?
- Yes, when we start your migration, we will contact you and let you know the steps involved. This is mostly a "white glove" service and we will handle everything for you. We may need for you to update some settings on your computer or phone - and we will walk you through those steps when the time comes.
- Will there be any downtime during migration?
- We strive for a seamless transition of service from any provider to us. This is no different. Your website will have zero interruption of service. Your email will continue to flow normally and you will not lose any emails.
Account migrations have already begun, and we plan on finishing all migrations over the next few months. When it’s time to transfer your account, you don’t have to worry about a thing. D.E. Web Works’ White Glove Service will handle everything for you! A member of the our team will be in contact with you to let you know when we're ready to do your migration, and we will walk you through any settings changes (if needed) on your part.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact us at any time.
1412 E. Red River
Victoria, TX 77901
Owner, D.E. Web Works
3901 N. Main St.
Victoria, TX 77901